Want to help us beta test V1.1.20.0?

Download the beta version of V1.1.20.0 if you want to help us by testing it.

Updates:

• Moved buttons (on/off, expand, settings) to top of user interface to save space
  • Keyboard shortcuts can now be adjusted to your preferred keys in the settings. (This will now allow the non-English keyboards that were unable to use the keyboard shortcuts to use keyboard shortcuts!)
  • Accessibility bug fix

There may be a bug where user created and downloaded bonus presets are being deleted. You may want to save a copy of your presets in another folder before downloading this version.

If you notice any bugs or issues, please let us know here. And send your thanks to @bvijay for making this great update!

6 Likes

The tutorial on importing and exporting presets:

2 Likes

ya I’m game to give it another try and while I am at it might as well get good feedback to help you as well. thanks for the invitation I actually enjoy doing these things

Thank you :slight_smile:

| james Owner
September 20 |

• | - |

Download the beta version of V1.1.20.0 if you want to help us by testing it.

Updates:

• Moved buttons (on/off, expand, settings) to top of user interface to save space
  • Keyboard shortcuts can now be adjusted to your preferred keys in the settings. (This will now allow the non-English keyboards that were unable to use the keyboard shortcuts to use keyboard shortcuts!)
  • Accessibility bug fix

There may be a bug where user created and downloaded bonus presets are being deleted. You may want to save a copy of your presets in another folder before downloading this version.

If you notice any bugs or issues, please let us know here. And send your thanks to @bvijay for making this great update!

2 Likes

@Speedyblupi
@vukbo
@framug
@CoolGermanGuy
@furan
@wurstbr0t
@Lyhtande
@unaltr
@Milincho
@dosealas

goodnews

By the way, a small note on the deleted presets bug:
I was the one who reported it, and so far, also the only one.

Quick explanation:
Vijay programmed in the possibility to manually control the effects and equalizer sliders using the up and down keys on the keyboard, as well as an option to switch between controlling the equalizer or the effects using the Tab key.

2 Likes

So this is so puzzling
I installed the 1.1.20 and it first did awesome, had great quality Bass abd the visulization section worked great then I opened iTunes as I listen to music a lot when I practice and at that moment it stopped working. stopped adding any bass no matter if I had the button on or off as well the volume when Batshit crazy jumping on its own from 70% Normal setting to 50% did this like 10 times in a 2 min span and since then the app stopped working and now get this all of a sudden the Desktop audio Music, game sound, CC no longer is captured by OBS (I can hear in headphones but nothing in OBS or showing on any audio meter

I am going to reinstall the app and see if I can get it to function again

1 Like

Weird!
As usual, a quick link to my standard troubleshooting list, and I’ll tag @bvijay to notify him.
Also, I hope you don’t mind that I edited your post to remove the clutter.

Sorry I have ADHD and some times I get ahead of my ability to type fast enough to keep up with my thoughts, I have seen threads/posts where I jump to a separate topic and did not finish my original one. I will try not to do that to you anymore again im sorry

1 Like

Also just a FYI I do the things you mention by default as I have been recording music (Live Guitar, Vocals, Drums using Toontrack Superior drummer since 2005) but it never hurts to review the procedures and be sure I am not forgetting anything

Sorry I have ADHD and some times I get ahead of my ability to type fast enough to keep up with my thoughts, I have seen threads/posts where I jump to a separate topic and did not finish my original one. I will try not to do that to you anymore again im sorry

1 Like

No worries.
Be sure to let us know whether you manage to get your FxSound functioning normally again or not.

I’m a happy man with awesome sound again, I went and reinstalled Fx sound then disabled or removed all outputs I am not using at this moment and like Magic it is awesome again. I use ASUS Rog Cetra earbuds as well as my Headphones (iracing) and my Pro audio system so I di not want to uninstall any of them glad disabling works

2 Likes

Ha I have been just jamming to my iracing Practice playlist via itunes and it is still kicking butt, love this thing. when people donate do you get a notification I do not want to say if/when I donate just was curious if the people that need to know get notified :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing James gets those notifications.

cool. plus still running strong, not a faint sign of a pause or anything, thanks so much as this makes my daily life so much better, I have a music thing since I was oh in 4th grade where I listen to music much more then watch tv, went 6 months no TV i…d die of depression 3 months without music.

1 Like

the Fix is the fixer still kicking butt as well as running iracing, Crew chief, iTunes as well as streaming and the app has not even broke a sweat I do not know how many hours it gas ran consistently but it has been a few hours for sure.

1 Like

so 10 hours not a single thing to mention as far as issues.

1 Like

This is good news
However, the buttons have been moved to the top
Menu, Donate, resize etc, cannot be accessed using the TAB key

Also, I am still unable to recognize the names of files and folders in the export and import dialog

Also after new modifications
When entering settings
I have access to General, Help, and Donate
However, I cannot access items for the General category
Such as language change buttons and selection boxes
Automatically switch to newly connected output device On
Hide help tips for audio controls Off
Disable keyboard shortcuts Off
etc
I must click on any of the previous items first
So I can navigate them using the TAB key

1 Like

So I am curious I do not remember seeing anything showing how the audio chain works in regards to the app outputting audio, Fxsound app and finally the actual audio output. I ask as I seen in iRacing I could select FxSound in the audio output ( In The Sim not in Windows) and I found the audio is different.
Am I supposed to select on each app itself (If it has options) fxsound as the output? If that is the case would that mean anything I do not want FxSound to process the audio I should select the Main Sound output? Like extra bass would sound great on the Car engine, tire sliding noise but is not so much for say Peoples voices and the app Crew Chief where you have a spotter as well as the chief giving out all sorts of info

1 Like

Also the app has been working just flawlessly since I finally got it configured correctly and I am really impressed with the quality improvement.
The big test will be here say end of week as I got all my parts to fix my 1200 Watt amp as well as the Specific Deoxit Sprays for the Pots and switches to get rid of any degradation do to contamination that happens over time with Pots and Switches

1 Like

Thank you @MesterPerfect for testing this version and reporting the accessibility issues. We will get these issues fixed in the next release.

2 Likes