FxSound 1.1.16.0 is now available!

Other language support is also available in this version, for example Polish.

4 Likes

Well… Thanks for that! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your update :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new presets are not available from my view, does it on yet? :frowning:

2 Likes

They download just fine on my machine, just follow the link…

1 Like

I can update, but the updated version is 1.1.15.6, not 1.1.16.0

And still can’t download the new set of preset :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s 1.1.16.0:

1 Like

I just download and install again, still in old version and can’t see the preset :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry new presets should be available tomorrow. They’re ready, but we moved our hosting to a cheaper option and just working through a quick bug.

4 Likes

I forgot to add this to the changelog!

New languages available: Polish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Turkish

3 Likes

@tr.hieung

Temporary download link for 1.1.16.0: Zippyshare.com - fxsound_setup.exe

3 Likes

It works :slight_smile: Thank you very much

1 Like

Thanks for your update James

1 Like

dolby atmos for build in speaker spartial sound fix on next update? (is this a priority fix? just curious…lol)

cause turning on sound enhancement on windows 11 seems like too overpowering the speaker while atmos is on…

Still waiting for the new presets… :frowning:

Thank you mate, I clicked and downloaded the latest version from the site and did a clean install, but the version was not updated. I downloaded from the link you shared and did a clean install and it was updated to the new version and my local language was selected automatically.

Also, I couldn’t see the “Run at startup” setting in the program settings, I manually start each computer at boot. Maybe the program is set to run on startup by default, but it didn’t work for me, I guess I have to add the regedit entry myself to make it run at startup, but I’m too lazy.

1 Like

It’s because FxSound autostart feature is located in system “Task Manager/Run” section:

2 Likes

I have no idea. You should ask James or Vijay.

What happens when you click on the presets?

The printscreen you shared: those are the new presets…
The old ones have simply been replaced by new ones…
EDIT: Sorry for the confusion, guys. I have no idea what the deal is with the new presets. I received no news about any of this.

I thought we will have: Jazz, Alternative Rock, R&B, Classical, and Metal as description?

Those appear on my screen were: Classic Rock, Modern Rock, Pop, Modern Country, Trap, 70’s, 80’s

1 Like