FxSound 1.1.16.0 is now available!

I really don’t know. Nobody updated me.

I am still waiting for the new presets :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply buddy. However, this entry was deleted in me, I think Advanced Systemcare or its sub-programs deleted some entries without asking me.
Since the FxSound program does not have the ability to add the entry again, it has to be added manually.
However, when you install the current version from the link you shared, the feature of starting the computer at startup has been repaired. Frankly, I was being very lazy, you are my hero. :grinning:
It would be great if the presets I downloaded were not deleted while updating to the new version, it is easy to download again, but as you guessed, I am too lazy for it. :grinning: Actually, it would be really nice to have “Download all presets” in the FxSound menu.

Sorry about the delay on the presets. You can download the new presets here: Presets - FxSound

4 Likes

Thank you very much James :slight_smile:

1 Like

After I download and install the new version, it says the new version is still 1.1.15.0. Iv’e tried multiple times with the same result every time. Any ideas anyone?

1 Like

Hello @BlackTherin,
Try this link:

I have followed the link to download the new 1.1.16.0, but after going through all computer “permissions” and downloading the file, I still have the old 1.1.15.0 version.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Uninstall 1.1.15.0. Reboot PC. Clear a browser cache (+cookie) and redownload 1.1.16.0. Check a file properties - the version in details. If OK, then install 1.1.16.0.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. It worked!

2 Likes

Try downloading the latest version 1.1.16.0 from here: Softpedia

1 Like

Thanks for the assist.
I was told yesterday that the latest version has already been uploaded to the main page:

Oh, but the update has yet not reflected in the official download page, and thus I arrived here with an online search and saw people here are also faced similar problem, so I managed a link from another internet search and replied you.

1 Like