Version 1.1.17.0 is now live

• Added language support for Hungarian, Dutch, and Thai
  • Translation corrections for Vietnamese, Chinese, and Turkish
  • New icon
  • Notifications on Windows 11 can now be disabled in the OS settings
  • Fixed bug power consumption bug in sleep
  • Bug with NVDA screen reader fixed
  • Accessibility fixes for keyboard focus and hint text in preset save

We have the Windows certification problem sorted. So expect more frequent updates going forward.

8 Likes

Congratulations to all!
Special congratulations to @bvijay and thank you for your help!
It works perfectly in Hungarian.
Best regards,
John Fowler

2 Likes

Which pill will you choose, left or right? (joke about the Matrix)

Summary

On the left is a message about what’s new, on the right is a notification to the system about the device.

1 Like

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Hi Caleb,
Could you please first try manually uninstalling the old version, and installing the new version?

No problems when I manually uninstall the old version.

1 Like

For me, it was perfectly updated from the installed version 1.1.16.

1 Like

Happy to see a new version release! This is awesome!
The upgrade from version 1.1.16.0 went smoothly here on Windows 10 22H2 with Realtek ALC4082 (Logitech Z906, analog) & Logitech G35 7.1

Unfortunately I do notice the bug from below link is not yet fixed in this version:

@bvijay @james since it was not in the releasenotes I do not think a fix was yet implemented for this, is this true?
If so, is there an idea when a fix for this issue could be released?

Thank you in advance and congratulations on the new release!

Keep it up. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @CriticalHit_NL,
Sorry for not including the memory leak fix in this release. After some testing I found that the fix that I identified was not fully solving the issue in all scenarios. I am still investigating the fix for this. I am hopeful of including the fix in the next release.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply @bvijay
I understand, it is better this way to find a solution that fully solves the issue.
Thank you for the heads up on this.

Looking forward to future updates. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @CriticalHit_NL for understanding.

1 Like

Thank you @JohnFowler.
Hungarian language support is possible with your help in providing us the translation.

1 Like

Thanks the improvements, FXS crew! Long-time user here. I’ve been really satisfied since leaving my old DFX for the new. The current 1.1.16.0 version has been stellar for my use. Everything just works with my Win 10/pro system.

Thus, my question: Is there a rush to update, or can I stick with what I have until I experience probs?

Keep up the great work, guys. I’m especially fond of the equalizer.

2 Likes

If the situations in the changelog (first post) don’t concern you, then getting updates is not a top priority.

1 Like

FxSound notifications in this version are really horrible annoying sometimes. Like for example I’m using Sound Blaster Z - FxSound everytime when I start/restart my PC notify me 2x about used audio device.

It was ridiculous when I reinstalled Nvidia graphic card drivers - FxSound notified me 5x in a row about used audio device when I restarted my PC after Nvidia drivers installation.

Definitely I was forced in this way to completely disable any notifications from FxSound in Windows 11 settings.

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick response!

1 Like

After all this time… still no shortcuts support for other keyboards lang? it is ridiculous that we have to change the keyboard to US for just FxSound shortcuts… why is it so hard to disable this “feature” nobody ever asked for?

1 Like

We’ll be working on a fix for this soon!

It’s one we’ve put off as it does require a decent amount of work for us to enable users to be able to select their own keyboard shortcuts.

The reason we auto disable it for non-US keyboards is that the default keyboard shortcuts we used were conflicting with some Windows shortcuts for non-US keyboards and we were getting complaints.

2 Likes

Finally, my issue has got fixed, Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @CriticalHit_NL, the fix for the memory leak is available in the latest version 1.1.18.0 available for download from our website. You can download and install this version. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes