Language Options

I will check the text for this scenario and fix it for the next release.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, @eburhan.

1 Like

Minor change to the Swedish language.
FxSound.txt (6.1 KB)

1 Like

Thank you for the translation changes. We will include the new translation in the next release.

1 Like

Hi bvijay, I found some mistakes in Vietnamese language. Can you give me the Vietnamese’s FxSound.txt so I can improve it.
Many thanks.

2 Likes

Are you sure you summoned Vijay correctly?
@bvijay: User has corrections for the Vietnamese translation.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @lytrieu002, Thank you for finding the errors and your help. The strings are maintained in GitHub. The repo link is fxsound2/Strings: FxSound translation strings (github.com).
Vietnamese strings are in Strings/FxSound.vi.txt at main · fxsound2/Strings · GitHub

3 Likes

Hi bvijay, I’ve made some changes on Git. Please review it.
Many thanks.

1 Like

Sorry I am very new here. I forgot to add @ before his name.
Thanks for your support!

1 Like

It’s okay. Just try again.

1 Like

Thanks @lytrieu002 for correcting the translation in GitHub, I have merged your changes.

2 Likes

User @Viacheslav1997 “demands” (his words…) the addition of Ukrainian language support.

Look; just an aside - I’m all for that idea, and I’m absolutely sure everyone at FxSound is too, as I’m sure they will do their best to make it happen as soon as humanly possible - but maybe this request could have been phrased a bit more politely?

Aaaaaanyway…

1 Like

Thanks for making FxSound free to use, I would like to translate it to Arabic. Let me know how I can help. Thank you

1 Like

Open GitHub, open txt in Notepad, translate, upload to GitHub with a language prefix (like another language).

1 Like

Dear James Titchener!

I have created the Hungarian language file for FxSound.
Please include it in the next release if possible! Thank you!
This way, maybe more Hungarian users who don’t know English or know less English will enjoy using it.
The Hungarian language file:
FxSound.en.txt

Best regards,
John Fowler.

1 Like

Thank you, John! :+1: :heartpulse:

@james & @bvijay:

2 Likes

Hi @JohnFowler,
Thank you for providing us the Hungarian string translation.
We also have a Hungarian translation which is available in GitHub at fxsound.hu.txt
This has been integrated for an upcoming FxSound release.
If you find any corrections required in this translation compared to your translation, you can point us the lines which need to be corrected.

Thanks,
Vijay

2 Likes

Hi Vijay!

I had to change quite a few lines.
I tried to modify it via GitHub.
I can see the changes. I just don’t know if they will be preserved.
I’ll post my corrected file here as a safety precaution.
FxSound.en.txt

Best regards,
John Fowler.

1 Like

Hi John,

Thank you for making the changes in GitHub. Your changes in GitHub have been saved.
I have merged your changes to fxsound.hu.txt file in GitHub and included the same in the source code.
I have compared the attached file with the GitHub version, and it looks fine.

Thanks and regards,
Vijay

2 Likes

Hi Vijay!

I’m glad you managed to merge and glad I could help!

Best regards,
John Fowler.

2 Likes