Hiding presets and outputs

It would be awesome to be able to hide all the presets and outputs that you dont use. For example I use a stream deck to cycle through my outputs and presets, I really only use 2 of my custom made and having to cycle through all the stock presets is a bit bothersome lol, the output is not as bad but since you can disable most of the non used ones in windows and they wont so up but for example I use voicemod and it requires its output to be active for it to work so it also shows up in my output when its something that is actually not even used.

1 Like

Getting rid of Presets can be done, but understand that you’ll be doing so at your own risk.

1 Like

ok that helped a lot, I moved the custom presets to the folder and then removed all the stock presets from that folder and saved to a separate folder, for output I guess nothing nearly as easy? I guess its not really nearly as much of a problem as having to cycle through 12 presets to get to the one I want lol

1 Like

No, disabling is currently the limit there, but I answered a similar question yesterday;