What does Dynamic Boost do exactly?

Sorry if this topic already exists. I couldn’t find anything about it, so I’m starting a new thread.

So, what exactly does Dynamic Boost do? The reason I’m asking is that I’d like to understand how it might affect potential amplifier clipping.

What I’m hearing is an obvious increase in volume. But is there more going on than that? For example, does it introduce distortion, add harmonics, or do anything else that could cause the amp to produce a bad or distorted signal and potentially damage the speakers?

I’d like to get some kind of explanation of what is actually happening when Dynamic Boost is enabled. It doesn’t have to be too technical - a simple explanation in plain language would be perfectly fine.

Also, if no one knows anything about it right now, it would be really great if someone could find out more about it and let us know at some point. Regarding the potential concerns I mentioned earlier, it would be very useful to know more about all of that.