V1.1.18 Problems and Suggestions

(I’m a grateful user, and I donated. This is not a gripe.)
The notifications in v1.1.16 worked nicely in Win10. In v1.1.18, they are very buggy - slow to display, slow to update, and often fail to update (when changing presets).
The software blocks a backgrade install and displays a prompt dialog. System Restore was required to return to v1.1.16.
I think that a 9-band EQ with center frequencies starting at 31 and going up by octaves would increase functionality and ease of use. The ability to type center frequencies would be helpful. My preference, an 18-band, half-octave EQ with no parametric adjustment would probably work just as well, or better.
Finally, an unimportant point: I liked the old icon better. Thanks.

1 Like

Good evening Barry,
I shared your post in full with the team.
I hope the next update will fix the issue with the notifications, but I’m guessing that adding lower frequencies to the EQ is going to take more time, and require more work…
Thank you for the helpful feedback, and for your donation of course; much appreciated.

In this update my Razer blade 16 goes crazy while staying idle - it will max out fan speed for whatever reason. If I shutdown eq app than that weird behaviour will not happen again in idle mode
This wasn’t an issue back on 1.1.16

1 Like

@romix:

1 Like