Speaker selection changed and Sound turned off in sound mixer when I waken PC

Speaker selection & Sound off in sound mixer when I waken PC

Same! Every time I wake up my PC or swap between computers with KVM, it never goes to my default selection. Ever since the new update where you have to order the preferred devices. It worked perfectly with the previous version. It’s driving me crazy.

Me too, since the last update, the source always change. Can you fix it please ?

Similar situation here - KVM changes seem to cause the audio device to change. There used to be an option to prefer a specific audio device but that’s missing now. Priority list is useless. Assume same underlying issue here - list of audio devices changes/refresh’s so FXSound switches to a different one.

I uninstalled FX Sound and discovered that my HD3 Audioengine speakers must go to sleep. I need to turn them off then back on to get sound. So some of the issue relates to whether your speaks wake up from sleep and their own power savings mode