Pop-up Messages

So I used to really like the pop up in your right corner notifying you about switching devices and equalizers. It only shows a notification nowadays. I did install the newest version but when I installed an older version it also showed the regular notifications instead of the popup messages. How do I fix this. Or make this a function to turn on and off.

1 Like

Good evening Michiel,
I honestly can’t remember the way this previously used to be; the pop-ups or notifications were never that important, or an issue for me, personally.
I’ve tested switching devices manually, and I get a notification for that.
I’ve also tested changing presets manually, and can confirm that in v1.1.20.0, no pop-up or notification shows up when doing so.
However, when I switch presets using the new customizable shortcuts in v1.1.20.0, I do get a notification.
Some users have already complained about the same annoyance, and have also written about the option to enable or disable app-specific notifications via the Windows Settings or Control Panel menus (running a search for this option with any search engine and visiting a trustworthy website, should suffice to find a tutorial on that).
But, as far as I know - and I’ve checked - there are currently no options available to customize pop-ups and/or notifications in v1.1.20.0 of FxSound itself.
FYI, in case you would like to try other older versions, you can find a complete list of safe free downloads of all previous versions here:

1 Like

Ty for the help! I found out 1.15.0 actually has the pop-ups I like. So for anyone who wants the old pop-up messages just get 1.15.0. I would like to see the pop-up messages as a setting in the new update.

1 Like