No sound in discord

When FxSound is enabled, there is no sound in the discord app, but there is sound in other apps. I tried to change the output device in the discord, but it didn’t help

1 Like

Hi @ICE-SKULL,
Here are some troubleshooting suggestions:

• Try running FxSound as Administrator;
  • In the Windows Sound Settings menu, make sure all your devices match at the same setting, with “24 bit 48000 Hz” being the maximum supported by FxSound;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, make sure the FxSound device is set as the Default Device;
  • If this doesn’t improve anything, try setting FxSound as the Default Communications Device;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all Enhancements including Loudness Equalization for all devices;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable Exclusive Mode for all devices;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable Hardware Acceleration for all devices supporting this option (can usually be found in the Advanced tab);
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all the devices you don’t need, including the hidden ones;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, try setting your Communications option to Do nothing:

communication

Let me know if this helps.

there is a sound during the call, but if you open some video in the discord, there will be no sound

1 Like

@bvijay:
Hi Vijay,
User @ICE-SKULL has no sound when combining FxSound with Discord, and the troubleshooting tips I gave above did not help.
Assistance welcome.
Thanks in advance.