My volume goes down when I open FxSound

When I use USB mode on my headset FxSound works great, but when I go with the wireless mode the FxSound turns down the volume, even If I use the 100% of the volume I still hear it low, I don’t know why does this happens, I got my drivers up to date, I’ve tried everything but nothing works with the wireless mode.

1 Like

Hi Pizzero,
Would recommend giving this thread a scan first; let me know if this improves the situation or not:

@Pizzero Is the headset audio format the same in both USB and wireless modes? If not, can you change the default format of the headset in wireless mode and try.

1 Like

Yeah is the same, the problem is that when I open FXSound effect my volume goes down instantly, and it sounds like If I were under the water, I got the Corsair HS80, and when I change from wireless to USB Mode or USB to wireless everything goes bad, I play PUBG and when I installed this program I could hear everything, footsteps around me, detect where the shots come from, but now, no matter what mode I use It sounds really bad, I tried everything already and nothing works

1 Like

A user with the same headset reported the same problem a while ago,