Language Options

It is more noticeable that even the button is not complete.

Summary

etc.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dolmatov for the feedback. I will fix the button display issue and make a release.
If you can fix the Russian translations wherever possible GitHub - fxsound2/Strings: FxSound translation strings repo translation-fix branch and create a pull request it would be great.

1 Like

Writing lines is a small task. It is more difficult to take into account that the translation lines will fit lengthwise in their places.
GitHub doesn’t have Actions configured to compile automatically, so I have a few options:
Do it based on the length of English strings (see the result after the assembly is released, which increases the time of changes);
Build a compilation environment and test on it (I haven’t compiled much code and the hardware is not new, so at the moment this is an ambiguous option);
See if it’s possible to set up compilation on GiHub (I haven’t done it, so I don’t know much).
I also read among translators about programs for “hard” translation of strings, but this is more for programs without access to tools and mechanisms for language adaptation. There is no point in going this way.

It would be easier to load language files from outside the program, if they are available. But for this need to rewrite the code, and this is a task of another level.

I’ll see how much time I can spare for this and what I can do. I cannot guarantee the result. So far I have made a fork and translated several lines without adapting them.

1 Like