Just thanks!

Recently, there seem to have been a lot of requests and/or grumbles about this great FREE program. (I think a lot of people forget that sometime.) I just wanted to say thanks for creating this and making my music sound so much better!

2 Likes

I too just wanted to take the time to express just how great I think this sound modifying application actually is. Some computers don’t come with much of any sound enhancement software of any kind, so for this point alone fxsound is really a great addition to most any computer.

2 Likes

I would like to add my voice (er, typed words, at least) to the thanks. Three weeks ago my laptop unexpectedly up and died, so on Friday I got a refurbished HP Omen 17 laptop with the Bang & Olufsen audio enhancements, but the B&F audio app wasn’t there and there is apparently no way to download install it anymore, leaving my laptop with miserable tiny, tinny, and thin barely audible audio.

I spent several hours messing with the audio settings and installing drivers to try to get something workable out of the speakers, but nothing helped. Finally I thought of looking on the Microsoft App Store, and I came across FxSound, downloaded it, and it immediately fixed everything! It even works better to enhance the speakers than the actual B&F app on my old laptop ever did! So I just wanted to say thank you, this program is amazing; I will donate and throw some money your way as soon as I can, but unfortunately it can’t be earlier than next month since I’m currently broke (just got a new laptop, after all.)

2 Likes

How nice to just watch a thread like this spontaneously pop up and gain traction.

@james
@bvijay

:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the love! It’s always motivating to hear from people about how our work is helping :heart:

2 Likes