DTS Sound Unbound & FxSound do not work together on Win 11

On Windows 11 when using DTS app from Microsoft Store with FxSound active, in the DTS app it will not let me select the headphone type and either spacial or balanced, this is only happening on Windows 11, both apps work done on Windows 10

The issue is only happening when FxSound is open, when I close FXsound the DTS app works normally so I think it may be an FXsound issue but I’m unsure.

Since Windows 11 came out I have been trying to get my voice heard regarding this issue because it is the biggest reason why I will not get Windows 11, DTS and FXsound together sound amazing and I cannot give up on that by going to Win 11

Thanks

1 Like

I can confirm that this also is a problem with Dolby Access app. It would be nice to be able to use both together if possible!

1 Like

I would really love to move to Windows 11 but this bug between FxSound and DTS is just broken… I don’t know if it is an issue on FxSound’s side or DTS. FxSound told me on support that they can’t do anything about it, so then it’s not FxSound’s issue?

1 Like