Bluetooth error, recognition, volume.

I have Bluetooth headphones and sometimes my computer recognizes the headphones correctly but my headphones do not appear in the FXSound audio output.

Another problem is that the volume stops working out of nowhere, my computer shows the volume control (I can see how the bar goes up and down) but the volume itself does not really change.

I have tried formatting my headphones from the factory, I have deleted the connection in my Windows 11, I have tried modifying some parameters in the sound settings, I also saw that it said that the devices must be at 4800Hz and my headphones are indeed at 4800Hz, in short, I have tried several things and the only solution I have found so far is to restart my computer, only then does it work properly again.

I also clarify that this happens to me often because I leave my computer in hibernation, so there may be some conflict with that. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Meji, welcome to the forum.
Have you read the troubleshooting list at the top yet?
Which version of FxSound do you have installed? The latest release is v1.1.26.0 available from fxsound.com as always, and your version number is shown in the Help tab of the Settings menu.
I’ve compiled some further information below.

Have you checked all the volume settings in your system, e.g. the Volume Mixer, or the volume controls on your headphones themselves? Sometimes certain settings can override other settings.
The best fix reported on our forum for volume problems, would be EarTrumpet, or, alternatively, Volume², small free applications for volume control.

What brand and model are your headphones? Do they have the latest firmware and updates? And can you confirm that they are a stereo device, or set to stereo? FxSound does not support mono devices.
This is the main issue on Bluetooth,

See this issue:

Hope this helps. Post back and let me know.