What audio equipment are you using?

Let us know what hardware you’re using. Links and pictures encouraged!

1 Like

On my PC I’m using the Grace m900 DAC/Headphone Amp with beyerdyamic DT 1770 Pro Headphones. This combo with FxSound is amazing for listening to music. A little pricey, but I figured since I’m running an audio company I should probably get a better sense of what expensive audio sounds like :grin:

1 Like

Simple but still effective - old 2.1 Logitech X-230 speakers and Creative Sound Blaster Z.

2 Likes

I am using Sony’s CAS-1, Sound Blaster’s G6, HD660s, WF-1000xm4, Galaxy Buds, and JBL’s sound bars.
I’m thinking about a DAC/headphone amplifier, but I don’t know which one to buy.

2 Likes

2 Headsets
Main
Asus Rog Theta 7.1 True Surround Sound Headset used with Type-C USB.

Secondary/wireless use
Logitech G935

I don’t really use anything else but a basic/generic 3.5mm jack 2.1 stereo PC speaker setup sometimes for music. but the bass is a little strong so i worry about using it cause of the neighbors, but i guess they don’t hear it lol.

2 Likes

Loxjie a30 amp + Polk Signature Elite es-15 bookshelfs.

2 Likes

Honestly how do you like the Theta? Ppl talk bad about True 7.1 but its always seemed like the next step and current pinnacle of gaming headsets.

Headphones:
Bose QuietComfort 35-II
Speakers:
Bowers & Wilkins MM-1

I’m currently using the Ifi Zen DAC v2 w/HDVA 600 AMP driving HD600/660s/800s. I’ll stream from Amazon Music :notes:

2 Likes