[Suggestion] Make the app icon with ROUND CORNERS

Hello, the only touch needed for a perfect aesthetics of this incredible software is a more modern icon especially the favicon found in the system tray .

I’m a designer and I offer providing all the files needed for this to happen in a future update for free if you guys are open to that.

thanks for this awesome product.

2 Likes

Hi @odeezed, Thank you for coming forward and helping us in improving the visual appeal of the application.
I have attached the FxSound icons. Please see if they can be modified with rounded corners.
fxsound_large
fxsound

2 Likes

Done.

Sent you an email containing all the files .

1 Like

Hello, @bvijay

can you confirm if you could access the files and share your feedback ? I’m not sure if you got my email reply or not as there was an error saying your website doesn’t allow video files.

thanks.

1 Like

Hi @odeezed,
Thank you for your help with the icon design improvements.
Sorry I haven’t received your email with the files. Is it possible for you to share the files through google drive or similar shared storage service?

2 Likes

Hello again, it seems that the error was from your system i guess.

I’ve already shared everything on a drive folder previously, and I’ll do the same again without attaching any video files on this email reply.

Please, just confirm to me if you could open it and receive the assets successfully and your feedback regarding the design.

Here’s the link :link: :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PIoMFztd84Xp-gIqsobMsmKeF5NQB2BI?usp=share links

2 Likes

hi, @bvijay

let me know if you could access the files please.

1 Like

Hi @odeezed,
Sorry for the delay in my response.
Thank you for redesigning the icons with rounded corners. They look great. I am able to download the icons. I have integrated the new icons in the application. I will soon give an update on the next release which will have these changes.

1 Like

Thank you so much, appreciate your efforts and happy that you liked the improved version.

Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Many thanks @odeezed for making this effort at no cost. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Cool thread. Good work, all.

2 Likes

THANK YOU.

the update looks perfect with the new icon ! so happy :))

1 Like

Thank you @odeezed for making us this nice icon.

1 Like