Restarting Active Development

We’re going to restart some active development. Albeit at a smaller scale than before.

Thank you for the donations that have made this possible :slight_smile:

If you’d like to support our efforts to continue working on FxSound, you can donate here.

11 Likes

Nice! :grinning:

clap

1 Like

Very nice! Let there be good things in the future!

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that. I will throw in a donation this week. The app is so amazing and I will never use anything else. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I see my Hungarian translation submitted on GitHub will be useful after all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So happy to see active development of this application has continued. I have recently started donating on a yearly basis. However, I’m thinking about making this a monthly donation.

This has for a couple of years now been my equalizer of choice since I started using Windows again.

I absolutely love your app and I hope you continue to update it for years to come. Thank you so much for your contribution.

Nothing beats it when it comes to improving the sound quality in Windows systems.
-Eli

1 Like

Soo… any estimation about a new version release? I would be glad to do alpha or beta testing if that would be possible.

1 Like

@james any thoughts on this thread regarding a Linux version of FxSound?

1 Like

To be honest there are still some improvements we want to prioritize for the Windows version. And we’d develop a MacOS version before Linux. But I can’t rule it out for the future.

1 Like

Will there be stretch goals on certain features that could be crowdfunded/donated for?

2 Likes

Cool idea! This could give something more tangible for users to contribute toward. It would let users contribute to the specific features they want to see. And financial donations toward a specific feature certainly gives us a clearer idea about what you guys want to see added to FxSound.

However, I do like the simplicity of our donation system now. (Just a PayPal link for those who want to support us generally). Donation goals for specific features would add a bit more complexity to the donation flow for users (an extra page explaining contribution options and goal progress). Some extra accounting on my end. And some cost estimates for the features.

I’ll noodle on it some more. Thank you for the suggestion!

@zenrage is there a specific feature you might be interested in contributing toward?

1 Like

Sorry this was so long in response. I donated again. I personally dont have anything in mind. It worked OOB for what I was looking for and I just wanted to see it worth your while.

2 Likes