REQUEST: Priority Devices List

Hello,
FxSound is one of the most useful apps that I use on pc. But I use multiple audio outputs so priority list is a must.
My monitor has a speaker, I use an old headphone to use its microphone on laptop and I usually connect bluetooth earbuds. When my laptop goes to sleep and I open my laptop again, fxsound automatically changes current device to my monitors speaker.
A priority list like, “always change current device to x device when connected” and then 2nd place 3rd and so on.
Thank you for your work

1 Like

Hi Ensar,
Thank you for the report.
The issue with sleep mode is well-known, and you’re actually not the first user to offer this suggestion.
So I will go ahead and add your post to the existing thread.

1 Like

Well, that was quick…
FxSound’s lead programmer just posted a reaction:

1 Like

Sorry, couldn’t note existing posts. Could you add a basic and minimalistic notification area to the app as well? So we could keep tracking your updates and fixes better?

1 Like

I am only a mod on the forum, and in no way involved in updating the software: @bvijay is the lead programmer responsible for that, he does all the work regarding the updates.
Either way, you can always visit the FxSound Changelog page; and if you have a recent version, then there should be a “Check for updates” link in the Help section of the Settings menu which leads directly to that page as well.
On top of that, there will also be a fresh thread on the forum whenever a new version is released.