Questions about volume issues..

Hello… I’ve been using fx sound well for 2 years so far and suddenly I have a phenomenon where all the volumes feel small…
For example, the existing 20% volume feels similar to 40% now.
When you completely shut down fx sound, it returns to the original volume level, but when you run fx sound and press on/off switch within the program, the volume doesn’t return to its original state… only when you completely shut it down… is there a fix for this symptom???

1 Like

Hi,
There’s a troubleshooting list bannered to the top of the forum, could you please run through that first?
Does this happen with all audio devices and connection methods?
Which version of FxSound are you running?
The latest version is 1.1.22.0 available as always on fxsound.com.

1 Like

It’s a speaker connected by aux, I was using 1.1.22
After this symptom, I tried installing the old version and it was the same. I tried reinstalling the Realtek sound driver and installing a different version. The only solution was to just shut down the fx sound…
But I’ve been using it for two years now, so it’s hard to understand what went wrong right away

1 Like

I messaged @bvijay.
My apologies for the late response.

1 Like

Hi @moowoo
Can you please check if the volume is set to low for system volume and for FxSound Audio Enhancer through control panel.
In Control Panel, search for Sound. First check the volume by clicking Adjust system volume.
Next click on Manage audio devices and then select FxSound Audio Enhancer. Right-click and select Properties. In the Levels tab, check the volume.

2 Likes

Of course, I checked again, but it’s set to the same number as before.
For your information, my symptom is that when I run fx sound, the volume figure doesn’t automatically change, but it feels smaller than the volume of the same figure…
All that’s changed is that the previous 20% volume feels similar to the 40% volume now.
Maybe it’s hard to solve, so I’ll just have to use it. Thank you…

2 Likes

Are you seeing the volume going down regardless of which preset you select or is it specific to any particular preset?

2 Likes

The volume decreases regardless of preset.

Return to the original volume level after the fx sound has been completely shut down.

1 Like