Presets for Individual Headset Brands/Models - Optimal Sound Settings / Everyday Use

Post here if you have built your own preset specifically for your Gaming Headset or Headphones that you believe is ideal for an all-around experience to include, Gaming, Watching Videos or Listening to Music.

*Note - Please include the Brand and Model of the Headset or Headphones you built the preset for.

Someone built a Preset on FXSound for my exact headset and the audio is absolutely perfect.

I found the one I use is best of all 3 and don’t have to change in between presets.

Thanks,

ItsJustRevo

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :vulcan_salute:

The latest version, v1.1.22.0, supports up to 20 additional Presets, and can even go up to 100, if you:

1. Navigate to
    C: \ Users \ [YourUsername] \ AppData \ Roaming \ FxSound

2. Find the file named FxSound.settings

3. Open it with WordPad, and

4. Edit the line, and more precisely the number at the end of this line, correctly:

< VALUE name=“max_user_presets” val=“44”/ >

• Note: I was forced to add the spaces between < VALUE and / > , but the spaces should be absent in your .settings file.

• Note: you’ll need to go to Tools > Folder Options > View in the menu bar on top and enable Show hidden files, folders, and drives first, in order to be able to access the hidden AppData folder.