Hello. After downloading and then playing music the out put speaker fluctuates between devices several times per second and so is unlistenable. Can this be fixed? many thanks
This shouldn’t be happening under normal circumstances.
Would recommend these steps first:
- In FxSound’s Settings, under “Help,” the version number mentioned should be 126.96.36.199; if not, please check for updates or download and install it from fxsound.com;
- In Windows Sound Settings, make sure FxSound is set as the Default Device;
- In Windows Sound Settings, disable Hardware Acceleration and Exclusive Mode for all devices;
- In Windows Sound Settings, disable all devices you never use (including hidden devices);
- In FxSound’s Settings, under “General,” uncheck this option:
Let me know if your situation improves after applying these fixes; if not, we’ll explore further steps.