Oops there's an issue with your playback device settings [OOPS ERROR]

Good morning @Dolmatov , I already copied the fxdav.inf file on route C: \ Windows \ Inf\ and the renowned as oem22.inf
Subsequent execute the Installation Manual under Command Prompt, also under Powershell and also under Windows manually, the problem persists, attached a new updated record and evidence

under command prompt

under powershell

I attach the OEM22.inf and FXDAV.inf files, for internal review, I check them and are the same, I will rename them to *.txt to be able to upload them to the forum, there it touches again to rename them to how *.inf

fxvad.txt (5.2 KB)

oem22.txt (5.2 KB)

I attach the log again

[dic102022_setupapi.dev.log.txt|attachment]
(upload://dW1luIGYpDRpwz5sOxH4W29es5o.txt) (1.2 MB)

more evidence

The problem persists :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

@bvijay Maybe I’m missing something in the logs? Again, the error of the absence of a file, and the user writes about its presence.

dic102022_setupapi.dev.log.txt (1.2 MB)

@York_Gonzalez While there is no response from the developer, let’s try again.
Earlier you wrote about installing a driver in an unrecognized state.
Using Device Manager to Uninstall Devices and Driver Packages

Then follow these steps:

1. Select the View menu and turn on Show Hidden Devices.
  2. Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry for the device you want to uninstall, and select Uninstall.
  3. On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, if you wish to remove the driver package in addition to uninstalling the device, select the Delete the driver software for this device option. When ready to complete the operation, select OK.

You may also need to restart the computer.

Be sure to check the checkbox. Restart your PC.

Make sure DriverStoreExplorer doesn’t see the fxsound driver. If necessary, repeat the uninstallation through this program using the “Force” checkbox under the uninstall driver button.

Run terminal/cmd/PowerShell as administrator and check if fxsound driver is present or not in the table.
dism /online /get-drivers /format:table
If found, then take the first name, execute the command with the file name at the beginning of the line (first column).
pnputil /delete-driver oem22.inf /uninstall /force /reboot
Install driver
pnputil /add-driver "C:\Program Files\FxSound LLC\FxSound\Drivers\win10\x64\fxvad.inf" /install /reboot

3 Likes

Hi @Dolmatov,
I can’t think of any other option to uninstall the driver and remove the inf apart from the solutions you have provided.
May be, after pnputil /delete-driver command, it could be better to confirm once that the driver actually got deleted with dism /online command.

2 Likes

:worried: …Many thanks, @bvijay & @Dolmatov, for your assistance… :worried:

toy-story-oh-well-we-tried

2 Likes

Good morning friends, as they have happened, what a shame that I have not written, but was in Christmas mode

I already solve it, I definitely have to reinstall the WINDOWS 10 22H2 operating system and I am ok

Also configure my personalized equalizer based on the configuration of the “preset techno” of the previous version of the “FXSound.enhancer.premium.13.028” program, which was what I always wanted, when I damage the software

config settings preset SkyWalker

config settings equalizer SkyWalker

It remained like this:

Thank you all for support to all experts and moderators the forum

Happy day blessings

1 Like

Alright, awesome!
Glad you got it fixed.
And thanks for keeping us in the know.

Hi , I’m getting the same error that others are facing . I tried to uninstall the driver , reinstall it manually . Also tried to reinstall the software again , but nothing works .

1 Like

@bvijay:
Another user with the Oops error:

Hi @manojm4,

If the FxSound Audio Enhancer driver is not getting installed and audio device is not shown in device manager, can you please share us this log file to investigate this issue %WINDIR%\inf\setupapi.dev.log

1 Like

forum is not allowing me to uplod txt file for the setupapi dev log

1 Like

It looks like the link is shared with restricted access. The text can be provided through special services - pastebin.

3 Likes