No output in my wired headset

Good evening Nile,
Here are the instructions on how to check if the FxSound driver was installed properly:

And here are the instructions on how to manually delete the driver:

Next, this is my standard list of settings I usually recommend checking first; it indeed always includes disabling Exclusive Mode for all devices, but since you’ve already done that, there’s no need to mention it again,

• Install v1.1.18.0, the latest version, available from fxsound.com or the Microsoft Store;
  • Make sure your computer, Windows and sound drivers have received all the latest updates;
  • Try browsing their manufacturer’s website to find and download software built specifically for your devices;
  • In the General section of FxSound’s Settings menu, try changing the setting for automatic switching;
  • Try completely removing and then re-adding the problematic sound device;
  • Try running FxSound as Administrator;
  • In the Windows Sound Settings menu, make sure all your devices match at the same setting, with “24 bit 48000 Hz” being the maximum supported by FxSound;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, make sure the FxSound device is set as the Default Device;
  • If this doesn’t improve anything, try setting FxSound as the Default Communications Device;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all Enhancements including Loudness Equalization for all devices;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable Hardware Acceleration for all devices supporting this option (can usually be found in the Advanced tab);
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all the devices you don’t need, including the hidden ones;
  • Try downloading the program from a different source and installing that version instead;
  • Try uninstalling with specialized full uninstaller software (not an obligation and more of a last-resort option).

Please try checking these settings first, and post back with your results.
If your problem persists, I’ll call in some expert assistance.