I’m very much not a tech guy but I always loved this addon as a hearing impaired person. As of the latest update I had to uninstall (even though I tried reinstalling many times)
I relied on this program a lot because of the equalizer functions it had and my deafness in certain frequencies.
Now when I put it in the system tray nothing comes up, the program doesn’t do anything other than completely disable my headphones.
Now I’m sad because I’m stuck with shitty windows management which takes no G.A.F. abount hearing impaired. Please advise, I’ve reinstalled and uninstalled SFX like ten times and on the desktop or in the tray clicking them does nothing but it definitely takes over my audio and shuts out my headphone jack.
It worked so well up until maybe a month ago and then it all went kaboom when there was an ‘update.’