It says that i need to verify the files but i dont know how to fix it

Can someone help me please?

1 Like

Good evening Stathis,
Sorry, I’ve made a complete mess of this thread; so I’ve deleted my posts, and I’m going to try again, from the beginning.
Could you please first specify which version of Windows you are running?
Also: have you already tried running the installer .exe with Administrator privileges?
You can do this by right-clicking the .exe file, then selecting, “Run as Administrator.”

im running windows 10

Στις Παρ 20 Οκτ 2023 στις 1:21 μ.μ., ο/η doolhoofd via FxSound <notifications@fxsound.discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

1 Like

Okay, have you tried running the installer as Administrator?
I deleted my posts because I was confused; I’ve notified @bvijay, FxSound’s lead engineer, he should be with you shortly.
This is an earlier thread where a user experienced, and then solved, the same problem:

However, it appears the Command Prompt has been replaced by PowerShell from Windows 10 onward:

Is the file accessible when opened in Explorer without closing the error message?
This is what you are being asked to check.

Try creating a PC user (with administrator rights) using only Latin letters and running the installation from there. The program was probably unable to process the characters in the username.

2 Likes

This was Vijay’s response,

@LolplayerYT:
Please post back and let me know if these suggestions provided a fix for your problem, or if your problem is still present, and you would like further assistance.