I can't find the launch shortcut

Hello everyone, please help. Once upon a time I decided to take a terrible action, namely, delete the program FxSound, and I changed my mind, but it was too late…
After reinstalling the program, I could not find the shortcut to launch it fxsound, not on disk C, not on the desktop. I reinstalled this program 5 times, I still can’t find a shortcut to launch this program. I’m installing the latest version.

P.s sorry for my English, I don’t speak English, so I use a translator ;(

1 Like

Version Windows: 10 Pro 22H2
Program version: Last

1 Like

Hi,
To run FxSound, run FxSound.exe located inside this folder:
C: > Program Files > FxSound LLC > FxSound
Let me know if this does the trick.

1 Like

For some reason “This folder is empty” (Installed as administrator) What’s the matter?

1 Like

Try uninstalling the FxSound Audio Enhancer driver manually.
Using specialized full uninstaller software would also be an option, I’ve heard Revo Uninstaller is one of the best.
After that, download the latest version - v1.1.22.0 - from fxsound.com, and run the installer.
Post back and let me know if everything is working alright after that.

1 Like

Nothing helped. Did everything as you said, the installer just crashes 1 seconds after launch.
Maybe it’s something to do with my system? Because I use tweakers, maybe the program conflicts with them? (Everything was fine during the first installation)

1 Like

Did you try Revo?

1 Like

Yes, the application has been completely removed

1 Like

Okay.
Have you tried running the installer as Administrator?
Right-click > run as Administrator.

Hi @Dark
Please try this troubleshooter and completely uninstall the previous installation.
Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support

After cleaning up the previous installation, you can try reinstalling.

1 Like