FxSound is now in the Windows App Store

It’d help us out a lot if you could give us a review!

8 Likes

Done! Hope can spread the word :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ha ha, Nice!!! no more have to click manual update xD?! Finally one of the best sound eq app in store…

2 Likes

Unfortunately the download via MS Store seems not working :frowning:

2 Likes

貌似并不能从微软商店正常下载诶,且大陆地区貌似也无法正常从官网下载软件,希望能修复下。
We don’t seem to be able to download FxSound properly from the Microsoft Store. In addition, it seems that the mainland region cannot download the software from the official website normally. I hope the official can fix it.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for reporting this.
I passed the news on to James.
If you really need to download the program, this link is still up - big thanks to @caleb59:
Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform

@NanoRocky In FxSound app submission for Microsoft Store, all the 241 supported regions are selected.
Is there any other app that you are able to download from Microsoft Store?
You can directly download from our website until we find a solution to download from Microsoft Store for your region.

1 Like

FxSOUND is such a wonderful and functional app. that I found myself as an elder retired limited income user, immediately donating what I could and would strongly encourage all to help a great product stay and grow! I LOVE THIS App! EDee

1 Like

Thank you so much for this app. It is nice to see it on the official Windows store now. I have left a nice 5-star review on it as well.

1 Like