FxSound 13.028

Hello boys and girls! I had the FxSound before the new version! I personally found it better, but that’s a matter of opinion! Since there is no more support, I’ll just ask you! I can no longer access the old program because the key no longer works. Stupidly, I paid 50 dollars for it! Think it’s stupid that the program should just be gone!
How do I get a new key?
Or can someone tell me how I can import my own personal PRESET into the new program! That’s a usr file, while the “new ones” are fac files!!!
I had created my OPTIMAL file, improved again and again!

Thanks in advance for the help!
JoeKo from Berlin-Pankow in Germany!

1 Like

Hi Joe,
Recommend you copy-paste your post into this thread also.
https://forum.fxsound.com/t/activate-dfx-pro-12/66

1 Like

I don’t think there’s even a way to convert one to the other, since the new program has different base settings.
But if you share two printscreens, one of your effects tab and one of your EQ, I can send you a printscreen back of the settings you can apply in the new program.

Thank you for your quick response!
By the way: Windows 10 also crashed for me and I had to set it up again and… since then nothing has worked with version 13.028. I think it’s totally stupid, they took the money and I’m still empty-handed!
I hope something else is happening!
So DFX 12 could help or did it crash your Windows?

JoeKo

1 Like

I’ve never used DFX 12, but I know it’s an outdated piece of software; if you can install the new version, you should do that. That’s also the reason they made it free, you know. I’m willing to help you tune your settings.

By the way, what you can also try, is uninstalling version 13.028 with specialized full uninstaller software, and then downloading and installing it again from the link below - since it should be free for all to use now.
(Please note that I actually don’t know if that will work, but it’s worth a try in case of necessity.)

1 Like

My real problem is that I can’t get to my special file! usr files does not accept the NEW! I can read the usr, but I can’t read the settings!

The sound is already very good with the NEW! No question, but humans are creatures of habit! grin

I definitely did the download first, THANK YOU

1 Like

Send me the usr file. I will take printscreens.

I tried but the RAR file was rejected!

Try a .zip ? I can work with zip files.

I got your e-mail and I have the file.

I just sent the usr file, then no need to unzip it!

1 Like

:+1: :laughing: Give me an hour, I have to uninstall the new and reinstall the old, then study the file. Expect a message within the hour.

Take your time! There’s no hurry!
My eyes are slowly closing because I had to work very early today and then for a very long time!
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Here’s my key

FxSound Premium x 1

Serial number(s) for each product(s):

FxSound Premium: VA1EEBBCA

The name should be Jörg Koch or joeko.berlin@vodafonemail.de.
That was my email address back then!

1 Like

Okay, so, there’s a major flaw in the plan.
I can’t get an .usr file to work with that program.
It has to be either a .cab file, or a .fac file from the folder/to be added to the folder Program Files > DFX > Universal > Presets.
How did you export or import your own preset as a .usr file, I’m wondering?

I exported the file from the “old” version and it was this file. I’ve tried converting it, but found nothing.

__*Mit freundlichen Grüßen*__ 

__*Jörg Koch*__
__*Prenzlauer Promenade 80*__
__*13089 Berlin*__

1 Like

Can you take a look in the folder Program Files > DFX > Universal > Presets and see if you can somehow find your preset there?

Never mind.
You probably won’t, it’s all numbers in there, and there’s no way to tell the presets apart.

I stand defeated.

I already did that yesterday. nothing

__*Mit freundlichen Grüßen*__ 

__*Jörg Koch*__
__*Prenzlauer Promenade 80*__
__*13089 Berlin*__

1 Like

Jörg, I really do recommend you to post in this thread, since there are users with similar issues:
https://forum.fxsound.com/t/activate-dfx-pro-12/66/