FX Sound doesnt recognize the device

The Fx Sound doesnt recognize the device when i plug the jack 3.5 in. Its just happen a few day ago. Can anybody help me with this issue. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi Nguyen,
Welcome to the forum.
Here are some things worth trying first:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling (if necessary with specialized complete uninstaller software like IOBit);
  • Make sure you have the latest version installed, available from fxsound.com;
  • Try running FxSound as Administrator;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, make sure all your sound devices match at setting “24 bit 48000 Hz” (max);
  • In Windows Sound Settings, make sure the FxSound device is set as the default communication device;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, it’s recommended to disable all Enhancements for all devices (except FxSound (which doesn’t have this tab));
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all devices you never use (including the hidden ones);
  • Disable Exclusive Mode.

I’m copying Vijay’s post:

And another tip by Vijay:

Please let me know if this helps or not.
If not, we’ll examine further steps.

i’ve done everything u suggest but unfortunately, it doesnt work as i expect.

1 Like

the sound of system works fine but the Chrome doesnt

1 Like

Try disabling all audio enhancements as well as hardware acceleration for your headphones.

Please first state the problem again clearly.
Which functions are refusing to work:?
Do your headphones go unrecognized by FxSound when you plug them in?
Or is Chrome not routing its audio through the FxSound processing?
Or - both?

anything but Chrome. i’ve tested with some app and relised it just Chrome that doesnt work bro.

1 Like

OK.
@bvijay: FxSound processing not working in Chrome. Can you please assist?
Thanks.

In the meanwhile, a question:
What version of Windows are you running?
Since it’s a known fact that some older Realtek drivers are simply out of date.

My lap run Window 11 Home 22H2 and Realtek is up to date.

1 Like

The clue is “…just happen a few day ago…”

Assume no update or mod to the software. Prove it is not a Chrome setting. See:

1 Like

Are you seeing the issue only during audio playback through Chrome or is this is an issue when playing audio through any web browser?

1 Like

all the apps and web browsers(Egde,Opera…) can run through but Chrome. @bvijay

1 Like

(bonus)
Extra bonus: i’ve update the Chrome since i saw this problem

1 Like

@nambesteek123 can you please check if there is any chrome setting which chooses a different audio playback device instead of “FxSound Audio Enhancer”.
If the applications use the system default playback audio device which is “FxSound Audio Enhancer” then FxSound would work as expected. But if any application is configured to use a different audio playback device then FxSound cannot process the audio.

1 Like