Error: uppdate installation was blocked, digital signature mismatch, Please contact technical support

Hi, i try update fxsou but show me this error:Error: uppdate installation was blocked, digital signature mismatch, Please contact technical support.

1 Like

Hi @esteFHHf,
Which version of FxSound did you have prior to updating, and is it still working?
What method did you use to update, or where did you download FxSound from?
And which version of Windows are you running?
You can find the version number in the Help tab of FxSound’s Settings, and it is also shown in the “Details” tab of the Properties of any installer .exe accessible by right-clicking that file.

I really don’t know much about this topic, so let me ask someone who does…

@raddy:
Hi;
Was hoping you might have an idea on how to proceed in solving this certificate issue.
Many thanks.

I don’t understand, is this an update from Windows Store?

1 Like

The source is not mentioned anywhere. So I asked @esteFHHf.

This happened to me too - installation source is the win store, but installed with the program is “check for fxsound updates” which shows up if you start-menu-search for “fxsound”. Using that gets you that error after it downloads an update and attempts to install. I was under the impression the store version would update via the store, I dont know why that update program would be present too, or why some of the drivers its accessing are not properly signed, but there it is. Anyway, I updated it via the website, and everything there is fine - not sure what the point of the WS installation is if its really not a store thing that updates that way. Whatever, i am up to date and can check in the app, so I guess who cares.

1 Like