I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. When i change output from my soundbar to wireless headset or USB headset, there is no sound coming through and any youtube videos i have open are very laggy. A restart sorts this but i dont want to restart every time i change output. I have uninstalled/reinstalled countless times.
Good evening Luke,
I am not experiencing this problem, but perhaps there will be others who are.
In any case, there’s a list bannered at the top of the forum with some basic troubleshooting suggestions (like disabling Enhancements, Exclusive Mode and Hardware Acceleration, changing the frequency settings of your devices, et cetera).
Feel free to post back with your results.