'Best' Settings for Shooter Games

Hello guys, how are you? :grinning:

I know that asking about the best configuration may not be the most accurate, because from what I have researched about the sound configuration it is something extremely broad, but I would like to ask you about what you would think would be the best configuration to play this kind of game games? Considering the steps very important.

I am ignorant on the subject and I get confused when I see so many things to move in the program. I’ve already used the gaming option but I feel like it’s set up in a more general sense and can be set up a bit more towards shooter games.

Could someone help me please :pray:

1 Like

Hello Egan,
Welcome to the forum.
Personally, I’d recommend starting from the Gaming preset and boosting the Ambience and Surround a bit further - but FxSound is fully customizable to your own liking and taste.
You can find all the info in the Learning Center:

Here’s the tutorial on effects:

Video:

Here’s the tutorial on the Equalizer:

Video:

Once you’re done, don’t forget to name and save your preset!
Here’s the tutorial on presets:

Video:

Hope that helps.
Regards,
doolhoofd

I’m using classic (old DFX) preset available in FXSound as “Classic Processing” - it’s universal for my purposes like gaming, music or videos.

1 Like

Use it with full sound and headphones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I see you’re a man of culture as well. :ok_hand:

Yes that song and this configuration works great but its better with erika hardbass.

1 Like

but unfortunately it make videos and music, sound so bad, cant listen to music and play at same time

1 Like

is it possible to only let FXsound process the audio from a specific program?

1 Like

Sorry, no. Not at the moment, at least.
FxSound was designed as a kind of virtual sound card, to process all audio on the system.

1 Like