Bad in spotify

works for youtube but when i use spotify it decreasea the audio quality and makes it like less loud

1 Like

That’s not a lot of info to work with.
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
Do you have the latest version installed?
(You can find it on fxsound.com)

yeah i have done that

1 Like

Ok.
I’ll notify Vijay.
@bvijay: User is experiencing poor sound and low volume when combining FxSound with Spotify, could you please troubleshoot?
Thanks again.

1 Like

(Sorry for the wait. Vijay usually spaces his visits to the forum out, and then deals with a slew of threads at once.)

1 Like

how
to
t r o u b l e s h oo t

1 Like

thx for trying to help

1 Like

I checked the audio on spotify website and spotify Windows store app. But I couldn’t replicate the issue of audio quality and loudness going down. It is comparable to youtube. Can you please provide some additional details to replicate the issue on spotify.

2 Likes

it is the official dowload i will try to make i vid about it i guess

1 Like

here i made a video about it [idk why it endered kinda laggy] efwe - YouTube

1 Like

Hi,
So, I watched your demo.
This is just my uneducated guess, but I think your speakers are simply protecting themselves automatically (or going into overload or something akin to that) from the absolutely :exploding_head: INSANE :exploding_head: amount of Bass you are attempting to make them put out…
In all earnestness: Bass levels that high?
You can’t do that.
Don’t.
Just don’t.
NOT healthy for your equipment.
Try turning down the Bass; I expect your problem will disappear like fresh snow in the Sunshine.

2 Likes

thanks bro but nah its the same without extreme bass

1 Like

@doolhoofd
have a look at this one its without bass

1 Like

@Monsterblastkeythrow:
Ok, yeah, I see/hear it.
Thanks for the high-quality upload.
That is clearly annoying indeed, and I’m sorry for not proposing the right solution to you.

As you can see, there’s a little magnifying-glass icon in the top right corner of the landing page here, and I did a search on the forum with keyword “Volume;” take a look at the info in this thread, perhaps it can help; there’s also a post in there by PLEASE_DELETE about how most Realtek drivers are outdated:

@bvijay: Can you please take a look at the second YouTube video Monsterblastkeythrow posted? The issue on Spotify lowering the volume while FxSound is on, is alas not yet solved.
Thanks!

1 Like

@Monsterblastkeythrow:
Have you had any luck fixing this, or are you still experiencing the same problem?

1 Like

hi bro i reset all to recommended defaults and kinda helped. i feel like my problem has disappeared now

it doesn’t make the volume louder like in youtube but now it doesn’t decrease the volume

1 Like

Glad to hear it, glad you found a workable solution. :+1:
It appears the program still contains a variety of weird bugs and incompatibilities, and long-distance troubleshooting often consists of guesstimates and wet-finger-methods…
So, thank you for solving this yourself, and also, for the effort you put into the videos, for your time spent waiting, for your kind cooperation, and for keeping us updated.

1 Like

ok but i didnt put much effort into the videos and they were not that high quality lol

1 Like

hey now it makes the volume louder even when its turned off unlike yt so i guess problem solved

1 Like