windows media player

I installed fxsound because I thought it was a nice app but I was wrong after uninstalling windows media player it doesn’t work I tried everything (I guess) but nothing please help because I don’t want fxsound anymore and without it windows media player doesn’t work

1 Like

Good evening,
Could you describe the error with Windows Media Player?
What do you mean when you say Windows Media Player “doesn’t work?”
You can’t start the player? You get an error message?
Please clarify.

Have you tried updating Windows Media Player by going to WMP’s Help tab, then to “Look for updates?”
Or have you visited the link to Windows Media Player Help to look for possible causes?
Which versions of Windows and FxSound are you running?

Other idea:
Have you tried rebooting, then checking your Windows Task Manager to see if the WMP process/service is still running, and have you tried (re)starting it?

Good evning
the problem is that when I uninstall fxsound, windows media player does not work, everything works but there is no sound, and when I install fxsound everything works fine again.

1 Like

Currently, I left fxsound alone and everything works, but I don’t know if it’s caused by a bug or maybe by the application. Yes, I have the latest version of Windows media player installed.

1 Like

Which windows version do you use?

When you uninstall fxsound, try to change playback device in sound settings.

1 Like

I’ve been using fxsound with media player for a few years and everything work just fine

1 Like