While using FxSound my audio is delaying in all software

Also, this is my basic “first-aid kit” of settings to check if you are set up correctly:

• In the Help section of FxSound’s Settings menu, check to make sure you have the latest version installed (v1.1.17.0) available from fxsound.com or the Microsoft Store;
  • Make sure your computer has received the latest updates;
  • Try running FxSound as Administrator;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, make sure all your devices match at the same setting, with “24 bit 48000 Hz” being the maximum;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, make sure the FxSound device is set as the Default Device;
  • If this doesn’t improve anything, try setting FxSound as the Default Communications Device;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable Exclusive Mode for all devices, Playback ànd Recording;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all Enhancements including Loudness Equalization for all devices (except for FxSound which doesn’t have this tab);
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable Hardware Acceleration;
  • In Windows Sound Settings, disable all devices you don’t use, including the hidden ones;
  • Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program;
  • Try downloading the program from a different source and installing that version instead;
  • If all else fails, try uninstalling with specialized full uninstaller software.

And another general piece of advice by @vincent I always add: