Want DFX Audio for money

Please let me buy “DFX Audio” for MONEY! I parted with the Ready freely and full og glad tidings, bying “FXsounds” from you this Christmas, and was about to beg to take twice as much, and even then the Old School Tie is so strong with me, that you could still have touched me for a fiver, and I’d throwed in the best thing for the 3.40 at Sandown next day.

But have an Etonian ever given anybody anything else then the best thing for the 3.40? It’s the Code, dash it!

Bought the new “FX Sound” this Christmas, and thank the Lord you had not yet lhit upon the expidient of having a couple of Quick Ones before each company meeting, where you no doubt went around slapping everybody on the back and inviting them to go for long walks, before announcing to the board that “FXsound” shall now be free-for-all, somewhat in that welcome manner those free-for-all mix-ups were held regularly in France in the good old days of scrapping according to Queensberry Rules, not this Stalin-Hitler-Fucker we have now, 30 kilomters from Norway where I live, whose idea of Cricket and the Eton-tie is to nuclear-bomb children and old mothers, like the villiage-idiot performing Tracamora’s Inquisition for the Knitting Circle’s Christmas Dinner, and when hit upon a Jew, he puts him to the rack…for being Nazi.

Please let me buy “DFX Audio” for MONEY! I parted with the Ready freely and full og glad tidings, bying “FXsounds” from you this Christmas, and was about to beg to take twice as much, and even then the Old School Tie is so strong with me, that you could still have touched me for a fiver, and I’d throwed in the best thing for the 3.40 at Sandown next day.

Hello Vincent,
First of all, you’re talking gibberish.
Secondly, all versions are free now, there’s no going back.
You can find the old versions on fxsound.com ; look down below under “Products,” DFX is still there.
Please try being more coherent next time.
Greets,
doolhoofd

1 Like

Okay, this is simply not true.
VinnieVincent pointed me towards a very real problem, which I tested myself and can confirm exists.
When you download DFX from the fxsound.com page, it only gives you the locked version and keeps asking you to register - which, of course, is no longer possible, DFX is no longer for sale and support for the old versions has ended.
Very sorry for that.
BUT !
The new version is great too
though; give it a try, you might like it, I know I do…

Yeah all versions are not free. It would require a surprising amount of work and money for us to unlock old versions of DFX and FxSound (our developer is unfamiliar with this old code). And it would require more support costs to support all of these versions. So we’ve decided to focus all of our efforts on what we believe to be the best version, aka the new FxSound :slight_smile:

1 Like