Thats best app to get better quality audio on my notebook.
But… After few months of happy using now Idk why when I pluged my Bluetooth headphones FxSounds dont see my headphones as sorce, only my notebookspeakers.
Now I need off FxSounds to choose headphones but dammm music is so flat.
I reinstall app but thats didnt help.
Please, good peaple What Can I DO ?
Welcome to the forum.
Are you using your headphones through Bluetooth, or are you plugging them in?
If through Bluetooth: have you tried removing and recoupling the device?
Also, here’s a list of other things I generally recommend checking first:
- Make sure you have the latest version installed from fxsound.com;
- Try running FxSound as Administrator;
- In Windows Sound Settings, make sure all your devices match at the setting “24 bit 48000 Hz” (max);
- In Windows Sound Settings, make sure the FxSound device is set as the Default Device;
- In Windows Sound Settings, disable Exclusive Mode for all devices (Playback ànd Recording);
- In Windows Sound Settings, disable all Enhancements including Loudness Equalization for all devices (except for FxSound which doesn’t have this tab);
- In Windows Sound Settings, disable Hardware Acceleration;
- In Windows Sound Settings, disable all devices you don’t use, including the hidden ones.
Please let me know if your situation improves after checking off these steps or not; if not, we’ll explore further options.
Dammm, Its working
Ohh I am so glad :D:D:D::DD: music is much better
That song is soooo much better Now xD
Bass is soo much more cool
Fx wasnt as default and Now is and my Headphones are Back Baby in app.
So Glad thx @doolhoofd