I want FXSound to start with Windows automatically

I want FXSound to start with Windows automatically

1 Like

Hi Sylvio,
Under normal circumstances, the program remembers the settings it last had, so it should already be doing that; I know it always does on my computer.
Just leave the big main button to “ON” and enable automatic switching in the Settings menu.
So are you saying you have to activate FxSound upon startup manually every time?

Yes, I have to activate ir manually every time. It was not like that prior of recent reinstallation of the system (W10), it then worked automatically. But after reinstallation, I have to interfere. Thank you for your prompt answer.

1 Like

Well, the one thing that seems to work most of the time, is a full uninstall with specialized full uninstaller software.
Many such programs can be found online for free.
After the full uninstall, you should install the latest version of FxSound to ensure maximal compatibility.
So, after you’ve uninstalled, you can find the latest version here - I know it seems a bit weird and dodgy but one of our users @caleb59 was so kind to share this and the link is completely safe, just click the big orange “Download Now” button:

Hello, my friend!
I followed all your recommendations BUT
it did not work.
No problem, I’ll live with : I have to keep
the shortcut on my task bar and click on it
to have it on my systray. Really not big deal.
Thank you so much for your help, you’re very
kind.
All my best,

1 Like

Hi, Sylvio,
I have FXSound enabled at Windows 10 startup as follows:
You must create a direct access to FXSound and insert it in the Home folder as indicated in the link that I send you.

Hope this can help you. It works very well for me.
A cordial greeting,

1 Like

Thank you very very much, it is working well now!!!
All my best,
Sylvio Haas

1 Like

Wow, thanks for helping out, Emilio! :smiley: :+1: