Any way to make the profiles work without having the application running in the background?

Hi there. A little bit about the title of the thread. I am very happy with the application, on my Ozone headphones it works great, much better than the equalizer that comes standard on the drivers (XEAR3D). The problem is that for the FXsound audio profile to work, the application needs to be open and in the background, which is not necessary with the xear3d equalizer. I don’t like to have things in the background, nothing more than the basics (the time, the network icon and the AMD drivers icon). That’s why I’m opening this thread to see if there is a way to make the profile work without having the application open and in the background.

Best regards and thanks!

1 Like

Hi Alberto,
You can turn the program off with the main power button, or you can disable the FxSound device in Windows Sound Settings, but that’s about it.
A starting condition necessary for FxSound to work and to be available when needed, is that it needs to be set as either the Default Device or the Default Communications Device.
So there’s no way to disable the background process without disabling the program itself, as far as I know.
Sorry about that.

1 Like