My audio isnt working PLEASE HELP ME

bro please help me i used iobit driver thing it update my drivers but then sound was not there i tried what geek help website said i dontknow what to please help me cuz theres no sound what am i supposed to do like do i have to reinstall windows??

1 Like

and yes to fix that i download fx sound but that also didnt help please someone help me cuz i dont have anyone who i can ask for help please god will bless u and grant u haven

What version of Windows do you use?

1 Like

Which devices do you see:

• in Windows Sound Settings; and

• under Sound, video and game controllers in Device Manager?

Did you check Windows Sound for hidden, silent or disabled devices?

Did you check the Volume Mixer?

Which audio devices were you using?
Which ones are still there?
Which ones are gone?

windows 11 just updated

1 Like

like im using my monitor(speaker of my monitor doesnt work) and applied hdmi to my laptop and before using iobit booster my laptop had no issue of sound but i updated my drivers through iobit and audio was gone and everything is as it is but my headphone is not showing when i pulg it in

1 Like

You can restore from previous system restore point (before use iobit crap) or reset your pc.

read this - Recovery options in Windows - Microsoft Support

1 Like

So the devices you’re having a no-sound problem with, are: your monitor, and your headphones, correct?

Which brand and model is the monitor?

Which brand and model are the headphones? Do they connect via Bluetooth, jack, or USB?
If via Bluetooth: have you tried factory-resetting or clearing the headphones’ Bluetooth memory, then completely removing, and re-adding it to your computer’s Bluetooth list?

Have you checked and browsed the dedicated support pages for those devices on their manufacturer’s website yet?

Do you have any other sound devices available, and have you tried connecting them to test if they work?

Have you already tried updating or rolling back the impacted drivers in Device Manager?
In Device Manager, expand the “Sound, video and game controllers” section and locate the problematic device(s).
Then right-click it; go into the “Driver” tab; and next, either select “Update Driver” to update the driver, or “Roll Back Driver” to roll back the driver.
You might need to restart your computer afterwards for the changes to take effect.

The System Restore function is able to revert your entire computer to an earlier point in time, provided there are Restore Points available. This is not something to go about lightly. If you lack deeper knowledge of computers, it should be considered as a last-resort option only. And you should take the time to carefully review the changes to your system.