FxSound for Mac

Is this something you guys would like to see? It’d be a fairly big project for us, but definitely possible.

2 Likes

Yes please,I have bought the fx premium cause I was hoping that one day you will come to Mac so I wanted to support you.Is it possible that you add a function like autoeq to your mac version as a sound profile or just importing the files as profiles also would be nice…that the only thing that I miss about the program…but its my fav eq program cause its simple and sounds the best.

2 Likes

Hello James,
also, I am very much in favor of the Mac version of your great programs I recently came to this system with windows I should have purchased your paid version and have no regrets. But now I’m disillusioned with the transition to Mac and in a pinch I found at least the program boom two but it can’t compare to your great program also I strongly hope that one day you will create a version for MAC, until then I hopefully will have to run as a player a laptop with WIN:) but seriously. I will be happy to support you if there is a real plan to create it. Thank you for your wonderful work. Best regards Petr

P.S. I apologize for the use of the language facilitation aid (deepl transl.) :wink:

2 Likes

yes, please!!! I’m waiting for Mac support

2 Likes