Hey FxSound team,
First off, I absolutely love the app. I actually use FxSound on all of my computers (and I have a ton of them lol), so thank you for making such awesome software.
I wanted to suggest a cool UI feature that I think a lot of people would love. Sometimes I don’t want the main FxSound window taking up a big chunk of my screen, but I also don’t want to completely minimize it to the system tray where I can’t see it. I really want something right in the middle.
I put together a quick mockup image to show what I mean. Basically, it would be a super clean, ultra-thin horizontal strip that can sit neatly right above the Windows taskbar (or even at the top of the screen).
The main idea is to keep it totally minimalist and not filled up with text or clutter. Just the FxSound logo, the main power button, audio visualizer (that feature is super cool) and maybe one or two quick options like a fast way to switch between audio outputs.
I think having a persistent, low-profile mini bar like this would look super nice and be incredibly useful for quick adjustments without the full UI footprint. Let me know what you guys think!
