What's your favorite band/artist of all-time?

If I’m just looking at my Spotify Year-End Reviews I think Khruangbin has to be my favorite band based on the sheer number of hours I’ve listened to them. (I think I’m top 0.1% of listeners according to Spotify lol).

Here’s an amazing live performance of theirs if you’re unfamiliar.

If you had to pick one, who’s your favorite artist or band of all-time?

1 Like

Germind. No contest!
Simply the best psychedelic chill out there.

1 Like

These are the two most tranquil tunes I know,

And this is the artist I play during summer, Jjos:

Trivium is Hands Down my all time favorite band

1 Like

at the moment for me its not a artist but a mixer he takes songs and makes his own surround sound mixes with theme i download his mixes alot so i can listen to music useing my full sound system without haveing to pay some subscription for most of his music i use his telegram channel but if u dont have that u can use media player classic BE and download his youtube tracks to a pc or device with any form of dolby digital support and a media player that supports dolby digital then u can listen to his music with a full 5.1/7.1/atmos dtsx system aswell you can just use headphones for a simulated surround sound experince if u have a samsung phone or iphone dolby atmos can use dolby digital tracks so u can use dolby atmos with his youtube tracks due to atmos haveing dolby digital plus medta data and dolby digital plus being able to fold back to dolby digital with the highest bitrate your system can handle

1 Like