Some ideas to improve the app

I work with audio and I really like the app. I’ve been using it as a study tool and I have a few suggestions:

• The spectrum analyzer could be kept visible in the interface all the time because I like to compare the before and after. However, every time I turn it off, the analyzer disappears just when I want to restart the processing, and I end up clicking on something else in another open window.
  • I’m bothered by the size of the app. I think besides the option to minimize, there could be a resizing option as well.
  • Volume controls (input and output) would be very useful to avoid distortions.
  • It would be great to have an option that equalizes the volumes, especially for comparing the before and after.
1 Like

Good afternoon Luís,
Those are all helpful ideas; thank you.
There are currently plans to redesign the app layout, and I added your suggestions to the discussion.

1 Like

FxSound is missing Title and do not have unique window info. I am talking about the windows-process which fx. can be viewed with the “AutoIt Windows Info”-program. That makes it hard to move the FxSound-window at startup. Please add a Title to the program/executable.

1 Like